Subnetting Speed Practice #1
Today’s post is the first of what may be several posts over time that supply a number of subnetting practice questions. No explanations (unless you ask), just a problem (in this post) and the answers (in another post so I don’t spoil it).
- Start your timer before you look at the rest of the post!
- Be ready to start and finish all 5 problems
- Post and tell me how long it took
- Check your answers versus the next post!
Your job: The problems list an ip address/prefix, eg, 126.96.36.199/24. Your job:
- List the number of network, subnet, and host bits
- List the number of hosts addresses in the subnet
- List the subnet ID, subnet broadcast address, and range of addresses in the subnet
Ready… steady… go!